Author Topic: Ingenting  (Read 68 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Ingenting
« on: August 23, 2024, 10:49:53 PM »
Off-Camera
Thursday, August 22, 2024
Hotel Room
Bangkok, Thailand
8:14 AM  Local time

It had been over a month since Seleana Zdunich had encountered the small boy at the zoo that had openly spoken about his home life. Seleana had spoken to her wives about it and had it looked into. Now she was following up with the agency via zoom call.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, Emily, how’s it?

Agent Emily Hodge smiles at Seleana

Agent Emily Hodge: Hey, Seleana. I’m pulling every string I can think of to try and help that poor baby. Everyone I’ve talked to would be happy with the move. It’s just a matter of the legal red tape. The fact that there are many adults that would be involved in this child’s life and how well you have done with Aurora, are check marks in your favor.

Seleana nods as if she knows bad news is coming.

Seleana Zdunich: What is against us?

The agent sighs.

Agent Emily Hodge: I won’t lie, your wife’s substance use history is troubling. It raises several questions with her since it’s happened more than once and with more than one substance. I think it should be in her favor that she has overcome that and that you and Alexandra do not have that history at all is a major plus.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: What more must we do?

Agent Hodge shrugs.

Agent Emily Hodge: Christina will probably have to pass drug tests.

She nods pointedly.

Agent Emily Hodge: Plural.

Seleana nods quietly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, we knew that would be coming. Alexandra and I have volunteered to prove we are clean as well.

Agent Hodge nods brightly.

Agent Emily Hodge: That’s good, it’ll score you points. I think what else will score you points is both your financial situation and the fact that the birth parents and in fact, the birth family is not involved at all. We’ve had investigators looking for them all over. So far, everything we’ve found has either said they were dead or not in  position to be eligible to stand in your way. This honestly looks like it’s a formality aside from the drug tests.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina has been diligent in her care program. My sister is her sponsor. She and her wife work with many people to help them.

The agent nods in happy agreement.

Agent Emily Hodge: They have children as well, right?

Seleana nods affirmatively.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, they have four.

Seleana can’t help but smile brightly at the thought of her small nieces.

Seleana Zdunich: They are so cute. They will turn one in October.

The Agent nods in kind.

Agent Emily Hodge: Aw!  They must be adorable!

Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, this is the truth. It is beautiful watching them put everything aside for them. Zenna only wrestles in one company. Linnea works only as a counselor. Alissa and Kelly even did the same. They have cousins who came in to make sure they were not overwhelmed with the four.

Agent Hodge nods, visibly impressed.

Agent Emily Hodge: The band?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: They found they can work around the schedule, especially since Katra has her own in-home studio in New jersey. She has three adopted children now as well, all teenagers. They are wonderful girls as well. They were all at risk and went through a program to help them. I’m so proud of them. Emileigh plays beautiful piano. Violet sings and Iris plays back-up to her to help her confidence.

Agent Hodge nods again.

ARH: That family track record should help you as well. If it was just up to me, you’d have him right now.

Seleana smiles warmly.

Seleana Zdunich: Thank you, Emily. I hope to help in any way I can even on this tour.

The agent can’t help but smile.

Agent Emily Hodge: You’re a good one, Seleana,  I will help you in any way I can.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack, Emily.

The call ends and Seleana stares at her phone with a photo of Aurora and Elijah together.

Seleana Zdunich: Snart, små. Vi ska bli en familj.

On-Camera
Friday, August 23, 2024
Hotel
Bangkok, Thailand
4:07 PM Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the main hallway of her hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, dressed in jeans, a black American Murder Log t-shirt with the first album cover with the shot of a group of hungry alligators on it. 

Seleana Zdunich: Kayla Richards…

She looks off to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: The Dreamkiller…

She snickers to herself as if she knows that’s not just a cool nickname.

Seleana Zdunich: Holder of Two Titles in SCW…

She nods slowly before looking back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: So many nicknames it is like a rerun of Star Trek TNG…

She shrugs playfully.

Seleana Zdunich: Or just keeping track of how many last names my wife has used, ja? 

Looking straight on, Seleana moves so that she’s staring the lens dead on.

Seleana Zdunich: But you are the current SCW Bombshell World Champion and have been for a good long while. In five months’ time, you have successfully eradicated the idea that anyone else can be a top champion here unless you say so, ja?

She waves her hand through the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: Add that to the eleven months you have been Mixed Tag Team Champion and it means you have owned things in SCW. There are no hens to be made out of feathers with you and your championships and your reigns. They are real and they stack up to allow you to say you are number one and number two is far beneath you that there really is no number two, just everyone else.

She nods slowly, pointing to herself she does so. .

Seleana Zdunich: And I am not too proud to admit I am of that number.

She cocks her head as if to reinforce a point.

Seleana Zdunich: The last time anyone could truly say they were better than you was a year ago when you lost the Women’s Internet Championship on your second reign and if we’re honest, it should really be seen as one long reign because you were only not champion for three weeks. For all to see, it would appear you lost and simply moved on because you decided the Internet Championship had outlived its usefulness to you.

Shaking her head sadly, Seleana looks down slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: You had established your name in SCW as it had been in every other company you had been with previously and now it was time to add to it. Now it was time to show everyone the Dreamkiller. Show everyone that their dreams of being number one, their dreams of being the top woman in SCW, their dream of being a champion… are dead…

She looks back up into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Not only are they dead, but you killed them, ja?

She nods, conceding the point.

Seleana Zdunich: So you have lived up to the hype. You have lived up to who you said you were. I remember you said it years ago in Hybrid Wrestling and you would laugh because of how we both ended up there. You were World Champion and I got fired for telling the boss I would not do something.

She smirks knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: You were the Dreamkiller and I was…

Seleana shrugs as if the next point is obvious and common knowledge.

Seleana Zdunich: Ingenting…

She grins before translating the word.

Seleana Zdunich: Nothing. 

She nods as if she knows something everyone watching does not, or at least does not want to admit.

Seleana Zdunich: But here is the upside to my being nothing Kayla.

She grins wickedly.

Seleana Zdunich: You cannot be the Dreammkiller for me.

She nods, pointing to herself again.

Seleana Zdunich: I have been a champion in SCW. I have been the Bombshell World Champion. You cannot kill any of my dreams because they have already happened.

She shrugs, still pointing to herself in the chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I am nothing so I have nothing for you to kill, Kayla. If you win, you will have killed no dreams. You will still be a champion but you will not add me as a notch on your Dreamkiller belt because you can’t kill me. You never could and you never will.

He nods again, reinforcing the point yet again.

Seleana Zdunich: I have been champion, Kayla and I have told you before that I was coming for you. My dream is still and has always been to get my hands on you. This Sunday in Bangkok, my dream comes true and you cannot kill that.

She smiles sweetly, genuinely.

Seleana Zdunich: That is all I want for this trip to Bangkok and I get it no matter what I do and no matter what you do. We walk to that ring and my dream comes true.

She pumps her fist in celebration.

Seleana Zdunich: Sweet as!

The smile only grows in intensity as she cocks her head to the left.

Seleana Zdunich: So what will you do, Dreammkiller, when you cannot be the Dreamkiller with me?

Her hands come together as if begging for an actual answer to the question.

Seleana Zdunich: What will you do when what you love most cannot happen with me?

She smirks, knowing full well there really is no answer.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln!